DEADLINE HAS PASSED: Thanks to all the photographers who entered the WPPI 16x20 competition!
The Grand Award for any given division will receive:
Grand Award, First, Second, and Third Place Award winners will receive custom-designed, engraved crystal awards.
- $2,000 cash prize (in U.S. dollars)
- Complimentary Full Conference Pass for 2014 WPPI Conference & Expo
- Complimentary entry into 2014 Awards of Excellence Print Competition (10 print maximum)
Winners will receive a press release to be used to publicize their winning efforts and a certificate of participation.
Print competition winners receive award ribbons.
By entering you will have your work critiqued and judged by renowned photographers at 2013 WPPI Conference & Expo and a chance to be recognized during WPPI 2013 awards ceremony. Awards of Excellence 16 x 20 Print and Album Competition judging will take place on March 9 to 10, 2013 and will be open to all 2013 WPPI attendees with a Full Conference Pass.
January 25, 2013
February 1, 2013
All prints must be in our office by
February 1, 2013
February 8, 2013.
- Bride and Groom Together-Wedding day
- Bride and Groom Together-Other than Wedding Day
- Bride or Groom Alone-Wedding Day
- Bride or Groom Alone-other than Wedding Day
- Bridal Party
- Wedding Details
- Non-Wedding Photojournalism
- Wedding Photojournalism
- High School Senior
* denotes tear sheets/comps MUST accompany entries in this category.
COMPOSITE (New Category)
(an entry comprised of multiple images or layers to create a single image)
First time entrants in a professional print competition
WPPI Members: $40 per entry
Non-members: $60 per entry
If you choose to have your prints returned, you may purchase shipping credits during the online submission process. Prices are based on the quantity of prints being returned to you and your geographic location. Prints will be returned via Fed. Ex.
Photo credits from top: ©Joe Cogliandro, ©Joselito Sy; ©Paul Ernest
CLICK HERE TO VIEW 2012 WINNERS' GALLERY